While in trainng last week, our trainer would take breaks and we'd play games; "Amazing Adventures Around The World" and "Big City Adventures".
They are hidden objet games - and I am HOOKED! I have only been able to download trial verisions - which SUCK, as they only last an hour. However, I was able to find "Big City Adventure - Austrailia".
I have been playing this game for the last three days...and now, not only am I obsessed, but so are Morgan & Jayd!!
We even tried to buy the full games and tried three games stores - to no avail. Looks like I am going to have to order it online.
Toopey & Binoo. Jake's latest obsession. It's a giant rat and his teddy bear. They were live at Shopper's World on Saturday, and yep - we were there! Jake was tired, sick and decided to only stay about 10 minutes. Thank goodness for us, as I was seriously about to hurt someone there. IT WAS PACKED!!
We left while to going was good and still managed to shop for new socks....as most of the shoppers were at the show.
Today was cleaning day. TONS of it...but now my house is sparkly! And I decided to make pot roast for dinner (they were on sale at No Frills!). It turned out GREAT!! Add some smashed spuds and broccoli and cauliflower casserole and we are all stuffed.
Jayd is finishing is car - although he's been saying that for weeks now and the garage still looks the same - like a tornado hit it!
I am off for a bath and to read my latest rag-mag. Extreme Makeover Home Edition is coming on soon...and I wanna relax with a cup of tea and sob!!
Becky out.....
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment